Welcome to Family Financial Protection! Please follow the steps below to begin the contracting process with our carriers through our Family First Life IMO.
1. Complete the form below
Once you have submitted your initial information above, you will be contacted within 24 Hrs to finalize your new agent status and initial commission structure BEFORE submitting your info to the contracting department.
2. Join Private Facebook Group: HERE Like these pages - Family Financial Protection & Family First Life Corporate
3. Text: JOIN to 224-225-8777 - Updates and Training Call Reminders
4. Add weekly conference calls to your calendar Below
After your onboarding call, you will be emailed a link to begin our BOOT CAMP training series. You will receive four emails from our contracting department.
1. You will receive your personalized link to our SuranceBay contracting portal
2. An email with SuranceBay instructions
3. An invite link to Slack - Our team communication tool
4. A "Confirm Your Subscription" email to join our New Agent Training email series
Need E&O Insurance?
- Select Option B
Go through the specific contracting link that was emailed to you from the contracting department.
Complete the affidavit and acknowledgment
- Make sure you watch the entire SuranceBay Overview Video and then get started.
- Create a New Profile with SuranceBay, and Request Appointments for all of the carriers, and confirm them until they say: BGA under “Currently At”
- SuranceBay “Currently At” Statuses:
Producer: Go back through and confirm your requested appointments
BGA: Good Job, you have done it correctly and your contract has been sent to our home office
Carrier: FFL home office has sent your contract to each carrier
Discarded: Locate the reason, and email for help
- Check SuranceBay daily for contracting updates with each carrier.
Complete Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Course
- This can be completed before or after submitting contracting through LIMRA
Follow up with each carrier in 5 business days after your contract status has changed to "Carrier"
- Verify they have all your contracting paperwork and that there are no outstanding requirements.
- Keep an eye on your email box for important messages and appointment confirmation from the carriers.
- Make sure to look in your SPAM and Promotional folder of your email.
Aetna/CVS: (866) 272-6630
Mutual of Omaha: 800-867-6873
AIG/ American General: 800-677-3311
Global Atlantic: 855-887-4487
John Hancock: 877-606-7779
American Amicable: 800-736-7311